As Thanksgiving approaches, here are six things we’re thankful for:
1) We’re very thankful for our loyal patients who suffer from the pain and discomfort of vein disease, especially varicose veins and spider veins.
2) We’re thankful for being introduced to new patients from our referring physicians.
3) We’re proud that Dr. Randy Waterford is a triple board-certified vein specialist in Vascular Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Phlebology.
4) We offer three convenient locations for Aloha State residents: one on Maui and two on the Big Island in Hilo and Kailua-Kona.
5) We’re thankful to be a locally owned physician practice.
6) And we’re fortunate that our treatments and evaluations are covered by most major insurance carriers, including Medicare.
To find out more about all these things that Waterford Vein Institute of Hawaii is thankful for, call our Maui Office: (808) 871-VEIN (8346); our Hilo Office: (808) 935-VEIN (8346); or our Kailua-Kona Office: (808) 339-7149 to schedule an appointment. Or book one online.