Millions of Americans make New Year’s Resolutions. But unfortunately, less than ten percent of us actually make them come true.
Frequent resolutions include:
- Losing weight
- Eating healthier
- Working out more often
- Improving your lifestyle or yourself
- Getting a new job
- Making smarter financial decisions
- Or quitting smoking.
But what if having healthier-looking legs was one of your New Year’s resolutions? At Waterford Vein Institute of Hawaii, that’s one resolution that we can help you attain.
After all, Dr. Randy Waterford, a Triple Board-Certified Vein and Vascular Specialist, is a Hawaii local with decades of experience. He provides expert, personalized patient care for people suffering from swollen, painful or itchy varicose veins, “heavy” feeling legs, restless legs at night, or unsightly spider veins.
If you want to make your resolution come true for healthier-looking legs in Hawaii, just call one of our three offices today to make your appointment with Dr. Waterford:
- In Kahului, Maui, call 808-871-VEIN (8346).
- In Hilo, call 808-935-VEIN (8346).
- And in Kailua-Kona, call 808-339-7149.
- Or contact us online to send a message.